Glen Lipka is a Product Design leader who creates innovative products/solutions with fanatically loyal customers. Since 1994, Glen has led the way towards rich internet applications and fantastic user experiences. He blogs about random subjects including Design, Technology, Politics, Work, and Random other stuff.
Glen is addicted to helping people. Just ask for help and he will probably oblige.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your design journey? How did you get from there to here?
What is your personality?
What is your advice for new designers?
- Advice for New Designers 2019
- Top 10 Tips for New UX Designers
- How to Become a UX Designer
- How to Pass my UX Designer Phone Screen
- Design Defense or Defensive Designer
- Read About Face 4 by Alan Cooper
- The UX of UX Design
- The UX of Interviews
- Books for UX
- Portfolio Tips
- Stop Using Wix and Squarespace
- Poor UX: Long Use Case Pages
- Fledgling Designer Challenge
What are your work history and culture principles?
- Advice for Hiring Managers
- Chips: A Model for Making Decisions
- Decision Models
- Managing Up, Down, and Across