Jared’s new name should be Echo.
- Daddy: Jared, It’s time to get dressed.
- Jared: It’s time to get dressed?
- Daddy: Yes. Come on, get your clothes on.
- Jared: Get my clothes on?
- Daddy: Yes. Let’s go downstairs now.
- Jared: We go downstairs now?
- Daddy: Yes, come on let’s go. We are running late.
- Jared: We are running late?
- Daddy: Yes, be a good boy, let’s go.
- Jared: I am a good boy?
- Daddy: Yes, let’s GO!
- Jared: (starting to look upset) Let’s go?
- Daddy: Yes. Don’t be a bad boy, come on.
- Jared: I am a bad boy?! (now he is crying)
- Daddy: No, if you come downstairs, you are a good boy.
- Jared: (crying) I am a good boy?!?
- Daddy: Ugh. (I walk over and pick him up and bring him downstairs) Where is your jacket?
- Jared: You are looking for my jacket?
- Daddy: Yes. Where is it?
- Jared: Where is it?
- Daddy: (long sigh)
This goes on all day long.