- Do some shopping (already did some, need to do more)
One item I got Jared was a guitar for 3 year olds. I hope he can learn how to use it. I always wanted to know how to play an instrument, but alas, I had no patience and no musical talent. Which is why I married Katie. She has BOTH!
- Clean up and organize office (getting some progress here)
- Throw away bench. Must get rid of it!
- Decorate our Solstice Tree. Yes, its a Solstice Tree. Not a Christmas tree. Please let us have our solstice tree in peace.
- Help penny with her computer (will do tonight)
- Watch the Jets pummel the Seahawks.
- Clean up garage/house. Get ready for the holidays.
- Find inner peace and solve the world hunger problem
Late goals for the weekend