My mind is overflowing. Work has been hectic, so I haven’t been able to finish a coherent thought/blog. These are some short bits, that could have been blog entries, but didn’t quite make it. Try and imagine them fleshed out.
- Programmers are modern magicians making things appear as if by magic.
- People love software that treats them the way a friend would.
- The database is the most important invention in human history.
- I am addicted to beta software. I literally can not stop myself from upgrading.
- I assume (wrongly) that NEW is BETTER. Cars, Politicians, Jets coaches, anything.
- The VirtuMonde Trojan virus is nasty and I spent several hours fixing it. Nasty little bugger.
- Coming up with just the right metaphor is my best skill.
- I have way too many ideas and I don’t know how to program and have no time anyway.
- I can see when someone “gets it” for the first time. It’s awesome.
- Besides Intuit (7000) and WagerWorks (70), I have never worked in a company larger than 35 people.
Well, I suppose blogs could go in biorhythms. Peaks and valleys of creativity.