I am seeing the light at the end of my server tunnel. The last steps are to:
- Backup Exchange and mail people the PST files.
- Re-configure Katie’s Outlook to ignore Exchange.
- Change to Workgroup mode and re-setup the profiles for Katie and I.
- Bring down Exchange.
- Install MCE 2005 on one of the servers and try to make it work with the TV.
- Sell the other machine. (along with the missile command and car bed)
I am almost home free.
In other news, I am learning about SixSigma. Fascinating stuff. I am having a good time at work. I need to fill out a million things though. The benefits of working here are pretty awesome. I am pleased.