Here is a list of awesome movies that you might not have appreciated their kickass awesomeness. They are all redonkulously good.
- The Last Dragon. Greatest movie ever made. I dare you to watch it and not love it. In the final scene if you don’t jump for joy, there is something dead inside of you.
- The Ten Commandments. One of the funniest movies of all time. When Sephra says there is a man among the sheep and looks at the camera, I can’t stop laughing. Moses Moses.
- Rocky III. The movie is awesome with just Thunder Lips (Hulk Hogan). Add in Clubber Lang (Mr. T) and you have something special. You aint so bad! That was incredible. Best of the series.
- Let it Ride. Another movie that if you don’t jump up and down in the last 2 minutes of the movie there is something wrong with you. Jennifer Tilly steals the show.
- Bye Bye Birdie. I had such a crush on Ann-Margaret. She is HOT! And the music is brilliant. Awesome from start to finish.
- Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins. Joel Gray (The MC in Cabaret) stars as a Korean super ninja. He is absolutely brilliant.
- Hudsucker Proxy. The writing in this movie is wonderful. “You know, for kids!” It makes me happy just to hear them talk.
- Flash Gordon. Quarterback, NY Jets! How could Ming not get out of the way? He saw the ship coming from a mile away! When the thing said, “Long live Flash!” I jumped out of my seat!
- Popeye. I just review this. Beautiful music, acting, story. Wonderful ending. Memory rich movie.
- The Incredibles. I( almost didn’t add this one, but the kids insisted. I could watch that movie all day long. My favorite Pixar by far.
I find it good for the soul to think about things that make you over the top happy and jump for joy. Things that not everyone loves, but you do.