- Saw Butterfly effect. Really freaked me out. Think about the turning points in your life. How could they have gone different? Would it have been better? or Worse?
- Thinking about taxes. I like my taxes being spent on some things and not others. For instance, I like my taxes being spent on schools, roads, bridges, energy plants, R&D, social security and the arts. I don’t like it spent on billion dollar nuclear submarines and jet fighters. I feel mixed about Welfare. Ive come to the conclusion that this last one is a core principle for Republicans. The idea that they don’t want their money spent by giving it to people who don’t have jobs is horrible to many people. I understand this point of view. I’d like to think about it more.
- The Shield started last week. Last season. This is the best show ever. Katie and I are just stunned every single time. It’s awesome.
- I HAVE to get my AjaxExperience presentation done this week. I have procrastinated long enough.
- Kids School started too. I hope the kids do well.
- We were in a restaurant and this woman came up to us and said, “Your family is really INTENSE!” I really didn’t know what she meant. Is Intense good? Probably not.
- I have a strange feeling that I get sometimes that something is “wrong”. It’s a nasty feeling in the back of my jaw. I feel depressed and afraid of some boogeyman. Is this just the natural cycle? It happens periodically and lasts a couple of days. Or…maybe I have a special connection to the universe and something is wrong. Like when Yoda felt the planet explode. A problem with the force? Yes, it must be that. Blessed with the Force, I am.
Ive been very busy at work. It’s been hard to carve out time to blog. Blogging releases my creativity and allows me to have a vent for ideas. It’s healthy for me, I think. Stopping makes me lose track of these ideas.