Things I used to do and believe, but don’t anymore.
- Wear jeans and a watch. 1 year ago.
- Build computers from parts. 30 years ago.
- Think I could work at startups forever. 5 years ago.
- Believe my hair would always be thick. 25 years ago.
- Read books non stop. 15 years ago.
- Have nightmares of being chased by something, every night. 20 years ago.
- Drive to work every weekday. 1 year ago.
- Play USTA tennis regularly. 1 year ago.
- Believe that WWIII could not happen. 4 years ago.
- Think that experienced designers had advantages over new graduates. 2 years ago.
- Have low blood pressure. 10 years ago.
- Answer no to the question “do you take any medication?” 1 weeks ago.
- Eat 5 big unhealthy meals a day. 30 years ago.
- Fill up my car with gasoline. 1 year ago.
What did you used to do or believe?
This was written on my phone while in bed. I didn’t used to do that for sure.