Some of my pet peeves:
- Kids who leave every single light in the house on when they leave for school.
- Wife who leaves the radio blaring at 7:30am after she leaves the house for the day.
- Colleagues who leave the projector on in a conference room after they leave.
- People who leave conference rooms messy (Chairs, whiteboards, food).
- Spicy food, mayonnaise, mustard – not exactly a pet peeve, but I hate them.
- Stuff that should be thrown away, but somehow sticks around for decades.
It’s funny how many of my pet peeves are related to keeping things clean and efficient. I think it’s my mother’s influence.
We all have our pet peeves. It’s good to know them.